En la que te acabas de meter.
First of all, have the balls to get off of anon, then you can come and say whatever you want.
You brag being sick of Mexicans that feel high and mighty, but do you know what’s worse?? People like you that go around generalizing and stereotyping something you don’t even have a fucking idea about.
There are people that feel better than everyone else everywhere, yes, baby, in your country, too, and this blog has no footprint of such behaviour, all the content is about being proud of our culture, who we are as Mexicans.
And what’s great about Mexico?? HAHAHAHA YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. THAT’S LIKE ASKING ME WHY I LOVE TO LIVE. Mexico isn’t just drugs and violence. Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, and brothers of ours have died because of the cartels and the battle against them, so be more respectful.
There is so much more to Mexico than what you hear in the news. Our history, our ancestors, our gastronomy, our candy, our traditions, our inventions, our spirit, our diversity, our climate, our nature, our languages, our music, our nationalism, our art, our territory, OUR FREAKING PEOPLEEE! We’re like a big freaking family.
If you don’t like Chihuahuas (with H, not W) then don’t fucking get one (:
I know illegal immigration is not even a bit correct, but you do know why it’s done, right? You think we do it cause we want to be far from our families? Cause we want to live hiding, running, pretending? It hurts to say it, but it’s because people go in search of a better life, one they couldn’t find here. No. Wait. Some don’t even go in search of a better life. They go in search of a life! A job. No matter what it takes, cause that way they can feed their family. Believe me I’m not proud of it, watching families be apart because my country cannot satisfy their needs. But hunny, I can’t just complain and not do anything about it. If you’re smart enough to point out the problem, be smart enough to point out the solution, or at least try to. I repeat, I know I can’t justify illegal immigration, but I present to you this something called “empathy”, you should read about it.
So don’t come here and pretend you know us, cause you don’t.
Oh, and hunny? America is a continent, do yourself a favor and get some geography classes.
Y QUE VIVA MÉXICO MÁS QUE NUNCA!
Answer to your second anon message.
Porque no voy a gastar otro pinche post en tu pinche berrinchito.
1. Yes, anonimity does talk about who you are. If you’re brave enough to throw the stone, don’t hide your hands.
2. No, I did not mean you cannot have a good life here. If we couldn’t, all of us would already be across the border. Yes, we have shitty things going on, but there are people, myself included, that wouldn’t change this country for anything. Why? Cause the shitty things, are exactly that, shit, compared to the good things.
3. I’m sorry that the people harassing you to school are Mexicans, but you can’t generalize. It’s like if I generalized your nationality, which I am not. Imagine everyone stereotyped you depending on all the international news and all kinds of stuff that come out about your country. Disrespectful towards dead bodies, bankruptcy, 16 and pregnant, Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton’s new bff. Would you like that, knowing there is so much more to your nation than only that? I know there are amazing people in your country, but you can’t deny there are, as well, people that are not worth a dime in moral.
4. And to your question “if the people are so great why do they go around killing innocent people??” You’re judging us as any ignorant, mediocre, and close minded person could judge you with one word: Irak.
5. Dude, I’m sorry you’ve had bad experiences with Mexican people, I can assure you not every Mexican is like that. You can’t go around hating everyone, being unjust to the good, educated, honest, responsible, and hard working people that are trying to make their country move forward. And I’m not only talking about Mexicans.
You have your own opinion, and that’s perfectly fine. It’s not gonna make us change ours.
Y AHORA SI. VIVA MÉXICO, SEÑORES!
Arriba México, chingao!
He recibido varios asks con esta pregunta, entonces ya mejor lo publico ;) de Monterreeeeeey, arriba el norte, iñor!
Es mi ciudad y la amo perdidamente, no obstante, México es mi país y a donde sea que vaya sé que encuentro amigos y familia y cosas por las cuales maravillarme kasjhdksjhdkshfkxj <3
Arriba el norte, arriba el centro, arriba el sur, señores!
TODOS SOMOS MEXICO <3